Friday, April 15, 2016

Drive of Your Life Reflection

My first career is being a Fire Fighter. There is a lot of things appealing to me with this job. First of all, I like helping people. Being a Fire Fighter can also help you stay in good shape. You have to stay in good shape because if you’re not, then you might not be able to escape a burning building. There is many places around the U.S. that have Fire Departments. So I could live many places. I would like to live in either Chicago or San Diego. Being a Fire Fighter only takes 1 year of college beyond high school. It still takes a lot of training. A college that offers a degree for being a firefighter is Oklahoma State University. It would cost $8,240.00.  You can get $43,910 when you are a firefighter. I would like to work for the Chicago Fire Department or the San Diego Fire Department.

         
  My second career is a Athletic Trainer. I would like this job because I might be able to train famous sports players. Like the other job, this could keep you in shape. I would like this career also because it could be anywhere. It would also be pretty fun. You need a bachelor’s degree to be an Athletic Trainor. Kansas University offers a bachelor’s degree. There is many degree requirements for this job. The education will cost $55,800. This job could pay 32,000 to 48,000.



No comments:

Post a Comment